8 Foolproof B2B Lead Generation Strategies for 2018

The strategies for generating B2B leads constantly change from time to time. But we at Orange Room Digital went ahead to anticipate the strategies that you must implement for your business if you wish for it to succeed in 2018.

  1. Marketing Automation Tools

 Marketing automation tools are a combination of email marketing tools as well as CRM. With marketing automation software, highly personalized and targeted emails are automatically sent to leads.

  1. Use of Paid Search

This is a very effective lead generation strategy because 65% of online shoppers click an ad on Google to buy something.

  1. Optimize Your Website for Mobile

B2B queries are shifting from desktop to mobile and Google confirms that 50% of B2B queries are made on mobile devices, which is expected to reach 70% by 2020.

  1. Publish Content Regularly From Time to Time

Most buyers look on the internet when looking for solutions, especially in 2018. So it’s important to provide customers with high value data from time to time-based on their queries. And doing this will get them closer to your website.

  1. Automate Social Media Sharing

Don’t hold back in promoting your content on various social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest among others. Since it involves a lot of work, using automation tools such as Buffer and Social Sprout.

  1. Prioritize Retargeting

Only 2% of consumers make a purchase on their first visit and retargeting gets the rest of the 98% to your brand.

  1. Utilize Video Marketing

64% of consumers make a purchase after seeing branded social video content. Videos on landing pages increase conversions by at least 80%.

  1. The Power of Micro-Influencers

Micro-influencers display huge potential in reaching out to effectively reach out to new audiences. So it’s important to harness their power and give your business the exposure it needs.